The field of oncology is advancing at an unprecedented pace. The volume of data and progress in genomics and biomarkers has made it almost impossible for oncologists to keep up. There are several challenges the oncologist faces today in maximally leveraging all of these data sets for their patients.
- Many oncologists have limited training or background knowledge of cancer genomics due to its relative recency
- There is a dizzying array of molecular tests making it difficult to keep up with new panels and their appropriate use for different cancer types
- OMICS test results are housed in multiple documents and locations
- All of this OMICS data is unstructured in the EHR so accessing aggregate metrics is not possible
- It is difficult to determine clear action steps based on the collection of OMICS results for both therapies and clinical trials
Our solutions tackle these tough problems to help you make more informed decisions for your patients and save time for you and your staff
GenomOncology’s Virtual Molecular Tumor Board is a web-based application which brings together the ability for users to have real-time decision support in the clinic and in multi-disciplinary tumor board meetings. Key features include...
- Ability to handle all types of molecular tests, panel types, and genomic panels of all types and sizes (50 gene hotspots, FoundationOne, tumor normal pair, cytogenetics, FISH, IHC, etc) through built-in parsers
- Underlying data warehouse which integrates molecular and clinical results to enable tracking of patients longitudinally
- Ability to integrate with common sources of data– EHR, encore, research databases, pathology & radiology systems, etc.
- Rich content at your fingertips for genes, variants, alterations, pathways, etc provided by MyCancerGenome (Vanderbilt University) which is constantly updated
- Cases-like-mine which enables you to compare your patient to other similar patients in the database
- Therapy and clinical trial matching based on the molecular and clinical information for the patient, using latest guidelines such as NCCN, ASCO, FDA
- Full evidence model with references underlying all content
- Ability to curate new assertions (e.g. therapeutic, prognostics, etc) directly into the application based on decisions made at the local institution with assignments of evidence type and level
- Ability to prioritize institutional trial matches or do geo-matching for trials closest to the patient's zip code
- Customizable recommendation reports can be generated and be automatically sent to the EHR and referring providers
Tired of molecular test results being in 5 different places and unstructured in the EHR? GO-Connect solves this issue by creating a centralized “hub” for all of your molecular results which can then be converted to HL7 2.5 readable messages to feed your EHR, data warehouse, etc. We aim to get molecular results discretely in the EHR like you see CBCs and common chemistries. Key Features include...
- Market leading ability to handle all types of molecular tests and panel types through built-in parsers – genomic panels of all types and sizes (50 gene hotspots, FoundationOne, to tumor normal pair), cytogenetics, FISH, IHC, etc.
- Real-time conversion of molecular data to HL7 2.5 readable discrete results which can populate the EHR or other systems
- Centralized portal to access all molecular results in aggregate to enable search and query of this data
- Centralized rules-based ordering of molecular tests which can be built into the EHR or done through our centralized portal which helps oncologists know which panels to order and removes the manual requisition process for the staff
For most cancer centers and oncology practices, answering simple questions such as “How many BRAF-V600E mutated melanoma patients did I see last year?” is a very arduous process. GenomAnalytics enables you to interrogate your aggregate data and perform a spectrum of analytics.